You can usually tell what kind of day I’m having by the number of pens stuck above my ear(s).Â No pens = a laid back day.Â One pen over the left ear indicates that I’m fairly busy.Â When I’ve got a pen stuck above each ear, looking vaguely like a pair of alien antennae, you know it’s a crazy day.
At one point today, it was a two-pen day.Â Yesterday was a two-pen day ALL DAY.
The point being, I have intended to write about four new posts, as well as making some other changes around here, and it will probably be this weekend before I get the chance.Â I write in the early morning, at lunch, and when I get home; and lately those times have been chock fulla eating and sleeping.
So anyway, here’s what’s coming up, soon.Â I promise.
- I swear to God I’m going to finish the series of posts on writing.
- After that, I plan to write a short series on archetypes, which pertains to writing, psychology, and other stuff.
- I’m also going to be adding a login to the site. With a login, people I know and trust can view “private” posts that the general public can’t see.
- I’m getting a new domain, but it will be a pointer domain only.Â The blog isn’t actually moving.Â It’ll still be at www.coffeecupstudio.com/personal, but if some new person types the new domain, it’ll redirect them here.
- You may have noticed that some of the themes are gone.Â My goal is to get down to two theme options, a light one and a dark one.
Well, that’s about it.Â Just wanted to give you a heads up and let you know I haven’t dropped off the face of the earth.